SPRAY FINISHER REQUIRED
Cedar Ridge Designs, a custom cabinet/millwork manufacturer located in Maxville, Ontario, has a position available for an enthusiastic and experienced Finisher for spray painting and staining cabinets.
Permanent, full-time. 2 years or more millwork spray booth experience preferred. Preference will be given to those applicants with the requested experience, however, we are also willing to train an individual who shows spray finishing aptitude.
Hourly wage is negotiable and will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Prepare paint booth equipment
- Mix paint and components and match colors
- Use spray guns to apply primer, paint, lacquer or other coatings to cabinetry
- Perform visual inspections to ensure quality standards and specifications are met
- Review work instructions, procedures and checklists and ensure that materials and equipment
needed for production are ready and the work area is prepared
- Sand unfinished cabinets using hand and power tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong colour matching skills
- Excellent work ethic and proven dependability
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capability of performing in a high-volume production facility
Benefits package is provided. Contact: Phone Colin Unruh at 613-527-2600 or fax resume to 613-527-1600. Only those with the requested experience need apply. You can also email your resume to email@example.com.